Saturday, June 20, 2015

Just Checking In On Me

When my blog is a bit delayed (like weeks), sometimes my friends check in on me. I understand this, because I have a friend whose blog I read who hasn't blogged in nearly a year. I'm a bit worried about her, but unsure as to how to proceed. Should I check on her? She lives far away and isn't on facebook, so I'm not sure what to do. But today, as if to say, "What are you doing," a little butterfly perched outside my window. The very window that is by my desk, where I sit sometimes, wondering what to write about (or perusing the 'net searching for inspiration). This little butterfly seemed to say, "Stop your lollygagging and get to writing!" And so I shall. Because if a butterfly in on your case, you really need to get busy!
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: quiet Saturday at home

No comments: