Monday, September 29, 2008

What Goes Around ...

I have previously listed the my Top Ten Disney World Questions I would like to ask the people I encounter while on vacation. While I was walking from the bus stop to our room today, I came up with a new list:

Top Ten Things Disney Worldians Would Like to Ask/Say to Me

10. "Lady, we saw you looking at that exact same Disney doodad at the Emporium on Main Street. Is it any more purchase-worthy five minutes later, here at Tinker Bell's Treasures?"

9. "Yes, I am quite proud of my new boobs, do want to show them to the world, and am quite happy with the lowness of my Mickey shirt."

8. (Same lady as #9). "Yes, my husband is quite proud of his man parts, and no, we couldn't find a tighter Speedo."

7. "So what if my only disability is Lazy Butt. The scooter rental people didn't care. And I will run over your foot if you get in my path on my way to the front of the line!"

6. "I am a teenager dressed in goth black. But my outfit is not nearly as embarrassing as that capri pants/Mickey shirt/socks-with-sandals ensemble you have on!"

5. "Madam, we don't have any Mickey ears that will fit that ginormous head of yours, so please stop trying them on!"

4. "So your food order is a double bacon cheeseburger, french fries covered in cheese, a funnel cake, and a Mickey Bar. And the point of the Diet Coke?"

3. "Your laser stare will not penetrate my obnoxious protective shield, so you can stop glaring. I am trying to find a new way to be boorish and a pain in the butt."

2. "Stop listening to us. We may have just arrived from Mars and think Dinoland USA is on Main Street USA, but we don't want your help. We will be perfectly happy to walk directly in front of you and stop dead in our tracks with no warning to study our map. Which will be of Universal Studios."

1. "Weren't you just here last week?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were at Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, last weekend. I can identify with most of your "10"!

I really like your "my thoughts exactly", today!

Steve said...

You will need to come up with a points system for each one of these new "infractions"