Thursday, October 2, 2008

Real Vacation

Today was a great way to end my vacation. I ate wherever and whenever and whatever I wanted. I shopped, looking at the same doo-dad several times, in the same store, for minutes on end. I sat outside in the beautiful weather and people-watched. I breathed in the chance to get away from everyday concerns and just exhale.

As much as I love Disney World, I've got to remember to stop and enjoy it more. With four parks, oodles of shopping, water parks, golf courses, and everything else that is Disney, I tend to want to do everything. I forget that it's also a fantastic place just to sit and be.

But I also need to remember that I don't have to travel to find that state of mind. I just have to stop and tune out the world and tune in the peace.

I just like it best when there's a pair of mouse ears on my head!

No comments: