There are a great many things to love about Christmas. The first and most important is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. And while that certainly should be an all-inclusive deal when it comes to loving Christmas, I have to admit there are at least ten things I especially love about this time of year.
1. Peppermint Mocha Twists from Starbucks - hot or cold, it's just a holiday delight
2. Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes - I also hate them
3. Christmas books at bookstores - I could buy them all, but I just enjoy looking at them on display
4. Salvation Army bell ringers - it's such a selfless job, and I decided to thank each one that I pass (as I put a donation in!)
5. All-Christmas, all-the-time radio stations - a happy way to pass the time in holiday traffic
6. Christmas movies - my faves being The Gathering (an oldie but goody), Prancer, The Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th Street, and Scrooged, just to name a few
7. Red velvet cake - a Christmas tradition at my grandmother's house - wonder if they have a macrobiotic version?
8. Christmas everything at Disney World - loveliness and joy in every way
9. Christmas 5ks - festive and fitness - what a pair!
10. Davidson Family Christmas - you never know what to expect - stay tuned tomorrow!