Saturday, January 19, 2013

Home Happy

I'm home again.  It was a great week and a great cruise, but I'm glad to be back home.  Of course there's about a bazillion things I need to do, but I'll get them done.  Eventually.

Meanwhile, I'll just enjoy being around my own stuff and sleeping in my own bed, even though nobody will prepare my multi-course meals or clean my room twice a day or have a warm lounger ready for me. 

I'll be content to follow the WW menu, cozy down in my Sleep-number bed, and be entertained by the Lindley and Everley Show.  Once again I'll be in charge of my destination and chart the course ahead of me.  I'll plan my own activities and pour my own drink of the day.  In other words, things are back to normal - at least normal for here.

At least for the next six weeks, until the Princess Half-Marathoners board the Disney Dream!
**********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  debarking fun; transport from boat to airport; safe, smooth flight home; empty middle seat; Molly and Brooke Hogan meet and greet; Maribeth picking us up at the airport; Molly's bathroom remodel progress; Everley time; Lindley's potty progress; Mathieu's garage work

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

It is so true - it's good to go away, but it's so good to get home! o:)