Monday, January 7, 2013

Reality Check

After watching "The Biggest Loser" last night, I knew the time had come.  Time to weigh in again.  I started back on Weight Watchers last summer, but have had a bit of trouble staying on the wagon lately.  Probably due to the fact that I was too heavy for the wagon, what with my carrying around a big butt the size of a picnic basket full of delicious, point-ridden food.

Anyhow, I haven't weighed in since November 12, with good reason - I did not want to known the cold hard facts of not staying on the wagon.  However, this morning, I decided to do what I needed to do, and stepped on the scales.  While the numbers I saw were not happy numbers, at least I did not throw the scales out the window.  What I saw was what I needed to see to get back on track. 

And I have decided to take it a step further.  I am going to post my food diary on the side of this blog (I'll start tomorrow, by the way - for reasons I refuse to discuss).  I'm hoping it will keep me honest and on track.  We'll see!
*************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  short line at the emissions place; chatting with Bill and Hughes about Molly's bathroom remodel; spending the day with Everley; picking up Lindley from school; Steve coming home early to play with E; chicken sapa dinner; box of goodies from the Graves abode

No comments: