Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Progress

My back is some better, meaning I can walk without assistance.  The rough times are when I change from sitting to standing, or really anything to standing.  But that's better than the knife-stabbing that was going through my lower back last night.  Here's hoping that I will be even better tomorrow, although lifting those stupid weights this afternoon to move them was probably a dumb idea ...

I'm almost packed for our trip to Orlando and the cruise.  Of course, I'm attempting to pack 10 days worth of stuff into a carry-on.  Why?  Reasons that are too idiotic for even me to deem as making sense.  Maybe it's the Tylenol talking ...

My eating log for today?  Sort of stayed on track then veered off into "whatever" land.  It wasn't that I ate poorly today - I just didn't eat smartly.  And we needn't even discuss what next week's cruise eating will be ...

So, in terms of a Wednesday, today was a good one.  But then again, aren't most Wednesdays good?!
**********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  easing of back troubles; getting the house picked up before travel; Everley time; MB bringing me Arby's for lunch; spaghetti dinner with Steve, Maribeth, Mathieu, and Everley

No comments: