Monday, September 16, 2013

Making A List ... Again

Yup, I'm back to making a daily list of things to do.  My system is to (a) list the things that are on my calendar (for someone who does not go to a workplace, I surprisingly do have things on my calendar), and then (b) list 10 things I wish to accomplish on that day.  Sure, the second list may consist of things like laundry, clean the bathroom, install this or that, but it just helps to have a plan.  Plus, by the end of the day, it helps to realize that I did actually accomplish something.

Do I get everything done on my list?  Not always.  But I mark the things off as I do them, so those undone tasks are there for the next day.  Hopefully by Friday I don't have a huge pileup of undone stuff.  I'm taking Sunday off - and maybe Saturday, because even worker bees get a day off.

Sure, it's a simple basic method of planning one's day, but since my secretary only meows and my administrative assistant prefers to plop down on top of my computer rather than be of any use, I guess I'm on my own.

And for what it's worth, I also got back on the Weight Watcher wagon for one last ditch effort to get that area of my life back on track. 

It's gonna happen people -getting my stuff together.  And then what shall we talk about? 
**********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I slept until 6:30am; I got several big things accomplished; chatting with Rose in India about my refrigerator; getting with the B12 shots; Everley time

No comments: