Sunday, September 29, 2013

Warning ..

Proceed with caution.  I've got a trip planned later this week, in conjunction with the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk, but it's rather circuitous.  In other words, I'm making a stop in Orlando (at you-know-where) for a late-night 10-mile jaunt, followed by a trip to NYC (because it's only a bus ride away from DC), and then a bus ride to DC to await the other members of the team before we begin our 60-mile walk on October 11.  
Would you believe me if I said that was the only route available to DC?
**************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I had breakfast at First Watch with Steve, Maribeth, and Everley; had mani-pedi with Molly and saw Andrea there; Publix-ed with Molly; had Everley and Lindley time; got Everley to bed at her house

No comments: