Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Done! Well, Mostly ...

Today I finished the last of my "make it" gifts.  You will have to wait a few days before I tell you what they turned out to be.  Some of them are real "winners."  Anyhoo, I pretty much finished up and also finished my other Christmas shopping - that is if the ones I ordered arrive on time.

Now all I have to do is figure out my contribution to our family meal - this year it's "food on sticks."  I'm going to see what I can stab in my refrigerator ...

****************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  finished my Christmas gift-making-getting; transporting Sam around town; visit with Maribeth during toy drop-off; chatting with neighbor; beautiful sunny day; sweet Christmas cards from Jeanne, Emily, and KB

2 comments:

Kat said...

Can't wait to see what you made!

Luanne said...

It will help your opinions on my "make-its" if you are in a Little Debbie coma at the time of viewing ...