Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kind Of A Scientific Experiment ...

One of the best things about cold weather is that I get out my electric heated mattress pad.  There's nothing better than turning it on a few minutes before I intend to plow into the bed, and then get into it all nice and toasty and warm.

Apparently Maggie the Cat also likes it, because tonight she burrowed under the covers, pretty much right on top of one of the warmest spots.  Now here is my proposed science experiment:

Due to today's consumption of chili (fraught with several varieties of beans), let's just say that perhaps my GI system would choose to dispel some of the after-affects of said chili ingestion.  Provided that this would be under the covers where I have also sought refuge in the warm and inviting bed, would the resulting atmosphere be a detriment to Maggie's enjoyment of said warm environment?  And if so, what would be her exit route?

I would conduct this experiment, but I would also have to calculate how deep the claw marks might be and how long my recuperation might last.  I never cared much for science anyway ...
*************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Steve's safe travel back home from Columbus; Lindley and Everley time; chili and cornbread

No comments: