Saturday, December 14, 2013

Stop Watching Your Mail ...

Just in case you are waiting for my Christmas card.  Yes, I've already received some from friends and family.  Yes, some of them have pictures - current pictures - of various family members.  Yes, some of them have something more to say other than just signing the name of the sender.  But this year from me?  It's just not going to happen.

So, instead I shall send you a vintage Christmas picture.  The kids are grown now, and Molly finally started wearing pants.  We don't have those stockings anymore, nor do we have that fireplace - since we don't live there anymore. 

But somehow I do believe if I tried to take a picture now, it would probably be about the same - including No-Pants Molly ...

**************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Molly and I had breakfast with Charity (sort of) and then did some Target-ing; Lindley came over for some nap time; I ate the leftover pizza from last night; I wrapped a few more Christmas presents and managed to get a few more

3 comments:

molly said...

Do leggings count as pants?

Kat said...

Leggings absolutely count as pants.

Luanne said...

If you're talking about what Molly has on in the picture, those were "leotards". And no, they do not count as pants, unless you're the mother trying to take a picture and have given up...