Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What????

According to my calculations (and I've used a calculator AND a slide rule), there are two weeks until Christmas.  Okay, so it's technically two weeks and a day, but are you catching my drift?  Christmas is almost here!!

Add to the mix that the family Christmas was moved up a day to next THURSDAY night (because of family travel).  Oh, and did I mention that I have about half a dozen gifts TO MAKE?

Wonder if it's too late to learn to knit ...
********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  we woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground and no school for my teacher friends; lunch with Maribeth, Everley, and Steve at the Lobster; picking up Lindley at school; Lindley and Everley time; visits with Molly and Sam

No comments: