Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Suitcases and Sanding

I need to consider packing for our family trip tomorrow, but I also need to clean the kitchen because the kitchen floor is going to be sanded and then stained and everything needs to be moved out.  I also need to unpack the stuff from the California trips so I can pack it for the Florida trip.  I don't know where my camera is, so I guess I won't be packing that.  I also need to do the laundry because once they start on the floor, I can't walk through the kitchen to get to the laundry room, unless I go out the front door and go through the sunroom to the laundry room.  I also need to clear out the tool part of the pantry and put all that stuff in the new mechanical room in the den so that the pantry part is clear because they have to shove the refrigerator in there so they can sand and stain the floor under the frig.

I love getting ready for vacation!
********************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  KB's prizes from yesterday; getting some of the above done; taking MB, Mathieu, and Everley to the airport; taking Steve to the airport

No comments: