Friday, April 22, 2016

Dracula Day

Well, not really - just my usual visit to the Red Cross for some bloodletting. It's always an interesting visit, wondering how the tech will be, will my iron count be high enough, what the after-bloodletting snacks will be, whether this will be the visit that I get up to walk out and pass out.

I can say that this visit was good - my iron count was good and the tech was good, although there seemed to be an adjustment needed in the tubing at some point. She was pretty good about getting the needle in without a problem. The post-snacks were the usual, although I wish they would go back to having cranberry juice. And I made it another visit without passing out - I never have, but you just never know.

Anyhow, just another pint down - that would be #40 for me!
************************************************************
Thankful today for: good visit and deposit at the Red Cross; 

No comments: