Saturday, May 13, 2017

Tinkerbell 10K!

Today we did the 10K. I managed to start in a corral earlier than Molly, but as usual, she eventually caught up with me. It’s always fun during the races to see the other runner’s outfits and all the different people. 

After the race, we decided to get a snack or two. As you can see, prices are a big high out here in California. Also, Molly managed to find a Dole Whip she managed to like. All in all, another fun day at the races!

Sometimes I have to push Molly along ...

Yes. That's the price for one banana. One.

Molly found the Dole Whip. And which one did she choose??

Yes she did choose that one!!
******************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: Molly catching up with me despite my starting way ahead of her; getting snacks, even if they're overpriced!

No comments: