Saturday, July 3, 2010

Diet?

This is what I had for dessert after dinner tonight - a chocolate dipped chocolate soft-serve ice cream cone. I would have provided a picture of my actual cone, but there was no time between the point of the cone being handed to me and my wolfing it down. In a word, deliciocity.

I chased it down with a fountain diet Coke, evidenced by the "burn" that can only be achieved through a fountain drink. I can only hope the negative calories in the diet Coke balanced out the high octane calories in the CDC cone.

As far as my diet, I cannot even begin to attempt to justify this. So I won't try, mainly because I am about to fall asleep from the sugar coma. Until tomorrow - just be jealous!

___________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: lazy Saturday morning; Steve's delivery of chicken salad sandwich for lunch; babysitting Lindley while her parents saw Toy Store 3; dinner with Steve, Sam, Lindley, Lynette, and Molly; phone chat with Maribeth

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What is wrong with us?!! I was DYING for a banana split yesterday (every since NYC) and GOT one at DQ- yummmy! ate every last bite by myself.