Thursday, July 29, 2010

Molly and Reese's Cups - Friends or Foes?


Earlier this week, I bought a bag of the terrible things pictured above. Molly said to get them because she was going to put them in a brownie cupcake recipe. However, she did not make the cupcakes and the terrible things stayed at my house. You know what happened next - I ate one, then two, then too many to mention. It has been warm here, so they made it into my refrigerator. Unfortunately, that just made them more tempting, so I ate too many more.

Tonight, I ate enough to put me into a peanut butter cup sleep coma. Fortunately, Molly took the remainder of the terrible things away from my house. So is Molly the villian or the hero of this story?

I would think about it, but I have to go take a nap now.
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: BSC with Lindley; Molly's new surprise ac and wall sconce install; telephone chat with Maribeth; Krogering and turkey sandwiches with Molly

No comments: