Today on Yahoo! news, I found an article on "Things You Should Never Put In Your Dishwasher." I can only hope you find it as informative as I did - not.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to add some more items to that list. So, here are my "Top Ten Things You Should Never Put In Your Dishwasher:"
1. Your cat. For one thing, cats will wash themselves. For another thing, cats hold grudges.
2. Your laundry. There is no spin cycle.
3. Paper plates. It's not ecological.
4. Salmon. I don't care if people do it - it's still the dumbest thing I've heard.
5. Power tools. If you do this, you shouldn't be allowed to use power tools in the first place.
6. Stinky-poopy babies. You two made it yourselves, you clean it yourselves.
7. Gramma's false teeth. D-e-n-t-u-r-e-s are not d-i-s-h-e-s
8. Your laptop. This does not constitute "cleaning up" your computer.
9. Kitty's litter box. Ohmigosh, now I'm going to have to ask all my cat friends their litter box cleaning habits!
10. Your act, your mouth, or your habits. Dishwasher isn't going to help you with those bad boys!
Things that make today great: Back to butt camp; RG Builders giving a look-see at the house; picking up Lindley at day care: Baha Burrito dinner with Molly and Sam