Tuesday, July 20, 2010

When Good Ideas Go Awry

This is what I ate:

This is what it felt like I ate:

In other words, my eyes said, "Yummy, yummy!" Afterwards, my stomach said, "What were you thinking?" Obviously my brain said, "I had nothing to do with this."

The good news is that it was good and the first few billion bites were delicious. The bad news is that the last few billion bites were also delicious. What's so bad about that? I refused to quit the deliciousness.

At least I'm won't be trying a watermelon diet anytime soon!
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: BSC with Lindley; waiting for car repair with Lynnette; new toothbrush and visit with Molly; telephone chat with Maribeth; picking up Steve at the airport at 12:30 am

No comments: