Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Hate Stuff

As I am packing up my college annuals, six kabillion un-albumed photos, and various other things that once lived in my den but now must be packed into storage so that the aforementioned den can get a face lift, I realize how much stuff I have.  Of course, this would be a good time to go through it all and purge.  But that would be overwhelming and frustrating and exhausting.

Instead, when the den/upstairs overhaul is complete (sometime in the year 2020), I shall go though every piece of treasure that I have so lovingly thrown in a box with absolute disregard and decide that piece's fate.

I smell a yard sale a'coming ...



*****************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  6 miles with the Karens, Sharon, and Cindy; breakfast at Athens with KB and the waitress who forgot us; KB and her little red truck; Sam helping with storing stuff; Lindley time; phone chat with MB; chatting with Ned and Allison and their sweet gift for fence work; Molly and Steve cooking dinner; finalizing 3-Day travel plans

No comments: