Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday

Tonight was all about Remy, which you should know about if you've traveled on the Disney Dream or Fantasy.  If you haven't, then let's just say it's a surefire way to induce a food coma.  Basically, it's a 5-ish course meal (or more if you add the pre-dinner cocktail and the cheese wagon course and the post-dessert kicker).  I ate buffalo and quail and maybe fish and pork and who knows what else.  But perhaps some photos will explain better:

 






Besides, I need to keep up my strength, in case I need to point out some people in the water to rescue (yes, that was our ship, and yes, I saw the boat - after the announcement was made over the loudspeaker).
**********************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  another great day on the cruise!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

WOW! How lucky were those Cubans to be rescued by Diz! Maybe I should have tried that in order to join you! Wonder if they got any of your Remy leftovers?

Luanne said...

Um, what leftovers? By the end of dinner, I was lying on the floor and they were just shoveling it into my mouth!

Denise in PA said...

Well dang, nothing that exciting ever happened on our Disney cruises!