Tuesday, May 22, 2012

There's An Echo In My Den


The upstairs and den have been cleaned out, boxed up, and stored in the storage unit.  I would take pictures to show you, but my arms refuse to lift - I had to lie on the floor in order to brush my teeth.  Now all I have to do is pack for my Disney vacay that starts on Thursday.  I sure hope the clothes I need are in the bottom drawers ...

**********************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  4 miles with KB; finishing clearing out the rooms; Arby's cashier, chicken salad sandwich, and orange cream shake; finalizing various Disney plans


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Oh man, those Orange shakes at Arby's are THE BEST! THey remind me of those shakes at Varsity in Atlanta! Happy Cruising! Paint me JEALOUS!!