Monday, May 7, 2012

If It's Monday, I Must Be In Canada

At least for lunch, anyway.  At Epcot.  Maribeth, Everley, and I dined on steak, potato soup, risotto, and chocolate mousse (just to name a few things) before walking through the butterfly house.  Then it got a little warm and Everley decided she had had enough and it was time to call it a day, just after a cast member asked me if Everley was my first - I told her no, that I had another granddaughter at home, to which she replied, "Oh, a granddaughter."  I'm not sure how crazy she thought I was, although if I were crazy enough to have a baby at 54, then bringing a 5-week-old to Epcot just might make sense.

Anyhow, since getting back to the resort, I have been working on loading the car with all our "treasures."  There's hope we will have just enough room to squeeze ourselves in tomorrow and go home.  Here's to hoping the car won't pop open and spew our stuff along the road on the ride back!!

************************************************************************************
Today's blessings:  Epcot and Le Cellier with Maribeth and Everley; safe travel for Steve and Molly; dude at Osprey Ridge; loading the car

1 comment:

Steve said...

Osprey Ridge, hmmm, whatever could you have bought there?