Friday, January 23, 2009

All Kinds of Crazy

Right now I am sitting in my hotel room in Miami. Steve and I are here for a 5K tomorrow and the Miami Half Marathon on Sunday. Yes, I just did a half-marathon two weeks ago. And yes, I have another one scheduled for February 15. And yes again, then there's the Princess Marathon at you-know-where on March 8. And no, my training techniques have not improved.

Then there's the whole Princess Marathon weekend. Basically, it ended up that Maribeth and I are planning to spend a week wrapped around that weekend at Disney World. Then Molly mentioned that she and her roommate wanted to take a trip, so I convinced them to go the week before my scheduled week so I could go with them and do the ESPN 5K the weekend before the Princess 5K/Half-Marathon. Two weeks. Disney World.

Isn't there some of reality/therapy/addiction/cuckoo-head/intervention television show I should be on?

No comments: