Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I'm A Farmer!

For Christmas, KB gave me a chia pet, Mickey of course! He has stayed packed up in his box until last week when I came across him (maybe I finally cleaned part of the room in which he was hiding). Anyhow, I unpacked him and loaded him up with seeds. And he sprouted quite nicely! Of course, now I don't really know what to do next. Do I cut the sprouts? And if I do, what do I do with them? And once they are cut, what do I do next? Plant more seeds (apparently the kit has enough for three plantings)? And what about when all the seeds are done? Then what? Clearly farming is more involved than I remember.

Meanwhile, the weather has been beautiful today, so Everley and Lindley (and Steve and Sam) made it to the Sounds game. Although I'm not sure how much of the actual game was watched ...

*****************************************************************************************
Blessings today include:  moving things and lunch with Maribeth; drive-by visit from Molly; Everley getting to go to the Sounds game; hanging hooks and magnetic boards; 

No comments: