Sunday, April 23, 2017

Star Wars Half Marathon Day

Today was the half marathon for Star Wars Weekend. Although we had registered, Steve and I decided to play our “old folks” card and not participate. Katie and Molly did, so Steve and I did our part and cheered them along on the course - which was made easier since the course goes right past our hotel!

Anyhoo, once they were done, Molly came back to the hotel, cleaned up, and we went to eat at Freddy’s. Eventually Steve and Molly headed to the airport for their flight home. I’m staying until Tuesday. And driving home. Anyhow, here’s a couple of photos from the runners:


Katie trots past. They people look H-O-T!
And I don't mean it in a good way!

Molly stopped for a doughnut.
I'm sure it helped her get to the finish!
*************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: seeing Molly and Katie along the course; lunch at Freddy's; a quiet night alone!

No comments: