Thursday, December 30, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Molly alerted me today to the current Google "streetview" of our house. In case you can't really see it, that's me in front, butt to the world. I mean honestly, the Google photographer couldn't take one more picture, just a few minutes later? I mean, is the photographer someone I offended in an earlier life? I mean, really? This is the best Google can do?

I can only hope that this will inspire me to literally get my butt in gear and make 2011 a banner year for getting said butt into shape ... and to pay attention when there's a photographer in the yard!!
_______________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Lazy vacation day; lunch and dinner brought in via Steve; safe travels back home for Molly and the Lewis family; Maribeth's visit from AKL

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ha! Awesome. Although I never would have seen it if Molly's scribbles weren't pointing the way