Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Me. Today.

Notice the sweat headband. That's because I managed to make it through butt camp without passing out, falling down, or throwing up.

Notice the supine position. That's because I took several power naps today because I've made it to butt camp three days this week.

Notice the cola drink. That's because I drank a few today so I could stay awake long enough to achieve the perfect position on the couch.

The good news is that I was completely clothed (I did have on pants in addition to the t-shirt), I do actually love Wednesdays (because there's only two more days of butt camp), and the above picture looks so inviting, I may do it again tomorrow!
______________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: making it through butt camp with partner Linda; lots of naps; catching up on laundry and bills; Maribeth's consignment run and purchases; picking up Lindley at day care and taking her home; helping Matt with the sprinklers (sort of); picking up Steve at airport

No comments: