Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Safe and Sound - But Maybe Not Of Sound Mind ...

Most of today was spent with the AT&T security dude and his two co-workers who were putting in the security system at our house.  This system is to replace the Comcast system which replaced the ADT system which we got when our neighbor next door had someone break into her house which was after the neighbor on the other side of us had someone (the ex-husband of the neighbor's girlfriend) break in with an ax because apparently he had an ax to grind about the neighbor and his girlfriend/ex-wife. 

Anyhow, the rest of the day was spent with me trying to remember what everyone told me yesterday that I needed to get done.  And loading and unloading and reloading the dishwasher.  And trying to figure out which washing machine I should consider since my washing machine has up and quit on me.  And of course yesterday's Nashville lovely weather has turned cold again so my sinus passages are not happy.  Is today Monday?

Anyhow, back to trying to remember what else I'm supposed to do today ...
************************************************************************
Today was a great day because: I got several things accomplished, just can't remember what else I needed to accomplish; AT&T dudes; Everley time
 

No comments: