Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Almost There ...

Today's agenda was to do everything that needed to get done in order for my departure tomorrow.  That included fixing last year's sparkly skirts for the half marathon, cleaning/clearing the house, and packing.  I can safely say that all that got done and by midnight.  Of course, I'm not sure what clothes I packed and whether they will be the ones I need.  And I'm hoping the skirts will hold up for 13.1 miles.  And while the house is not "clean," at least I could walk through it without falling over something.  So I guess it's been a successful day.  Now to get a few hours sleep before I leave in the early am ...
**************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  skirts done; bag packed; house picked up

No comments: