Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sea Day - Part 2

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...  Oops - sorry.  I was busy doing my usual sea day activity.

Today was pretty much a repeat of Monday.  Steve went to the pool for a few hours and I found various places in the shade to sit and read (sometimes reading the inside of my eyelids).  One of my favorite places (and Marilyn's) is the jogging deck.  Not so much for the jogging, but for the comfy blue cushion chairs.  Wonder why the best chairs are on the jogging deck - so the fat and lazy can be inspired by the small and energetic?  Whatevs - it didn't work any magic for me.  As they jogged past, I glanced up and noted them - and then went back to whatever I was doing.

Anyhow, it's been a great cruise.  The weather has been great (warm and sunny for Steve - I can sleep somewhere no matter what the weather).  Our tablemates are interesting and have interesting stories.  Our servers and room host are great.   There's been stuff to do, or not to do, depending on your plans. 

Anyhow, I have successfully worn the same pair of pants each night to dinner, and plan to wear them one more time tomorrow night.  Therefore, one does not need to overpack for a cruise.  Also, one (if that one is me) does not need to assume that she will (a) begin to eat properly (as in healthy), (b) exercise on new apparatuses or exercises (such as cycling, stretching, yoga, etc), (c) or not purchase any Disney Cruise related doo-dads on the ship (even though the selected may be limited).  These are fallacies concocted by my pre-cruise brain, believing that I will change my life in the right way while on a cruise.  As soon as I board, my cruise brain takes over and I search for the nearest deck chair.

Speaking of which, it's time for a nap.  I only have one more day!!
**********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  beautiful sea day; seafood lunch buffet with boiled shrimp; playing Bingo (but not winning anything)

No comments: