Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yup, I'm Behind ...

This upcoming weekend is our annual "Princess" weekend in conjunction with Disney's Princess Half Marathon.  Beginning on Sunday, various friends and family members will arrive in Orlando to participate in various races (5K, 10K, Half Marathon).  So, the reason I am behind is because I have stuff to get done.  Oh, and did I mention that part of Princess Weekend is that some of the race participants, accompanied by some additional family members will be boarding the Disney Dream cruise ship on Sunday for our girls cruise?  So add some more stuff to be done for that.

Since there is still stuff on the floor of my bedroom leftover from wherever I was last, I have some putting-away to do.  I also need to make/remodel some sparkly race skirts, clean (relatively) my house, pack for the race weekend and the cruise, and various other assorted stuff.  I'm not complaining - I know how blessed I am to be able to do all this stuff.

But it just sounded like a good reason for being so behind in my blogging.  At least it got me through this post ...
********************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Lindley and Everley time; Steve's safe travel home; chili lunch with some of the family; Molly's new freezer delivery; visit at Molly's wth MB

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

You'll get it all done! I so wish I was joining you!!