Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hello Boys and Girls - And Today Is ...

That's right - today is Thursday.  Since today is "Throwback Thursday" and everyone around us has snow but we don't, here's a picture from yesteryear. 

 
I'm the adorable cherub on your left and that's my sister Marilyn on the right.  My little brother was probably inside. 
 
Actually, I think this is probably the original story behind Disney's "Frozen."  
 
I have to go now - I need to call my copyright attorney ...

******************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  I accomplished some travel planning; quick visit with KB; dinner with Everley and Maribeth and Molly and Rambo; taking Molly and Rambo home and running errands

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Did you mean that John is inside the snowman or inside the house? :)