Sunday, July 19, 2015

A Busy Sunday

KB is having a yard sale (not for a 3-Day Walk, thank goodness), so Molly and I volunteered to take our junk treasures to her house. I mean, we think she may make an extra $23.50 off our stuff! So I picked up Molly and somehow we managed to cram chairs, boxes, a stroller, and who knows what else into the back of Steve's car (so what if we had to keep one door window open so that one chair's legs could stick out). We made it to KB's and unloaded the car. We think it was probably around 120 degrees. But we got it unloaded, and are pretty confident that KB will be able to retire on the proceeds.

As we were leaving KB's, we started getting texts from Sam and Maribeth, inquiring about lunch plans. Sam also mentioned that Lindley was asking about her matching money (I had told her I would match whatever the Tooth Fairy left from her missing tooth). Molly told Sam that I had the $5. I told Molly to text (I was driving) that if Lindley would pull out the other tooth that was super-loose, I would double it. And the next text from Sam said, "Um, That worked. Better have the $10. Seriously. She saw blood. Mini trauma. $10 will be the only cure." Apparently once told the reward, Lindley started fiddling with the tooth, and it popped out - but this time it was found because it popped onto the hassock!!


We all met up at the pizza place Blaze, and I paid my debts. The good news is that there are no more super-loose teeth at this time, so LaLa has time to get some more reward money!!

*****************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Molly helping to take stuff to KB's for her garage sale; lunch at Blaze with Sam, Lynnette, Lindley, Molly, Maribeth, and Everley; Everley time; Lindley's loose and subsequently lost tooth; visit from Jeff with cards from his sweet girls

No comments: