Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dingity Dang It!!!

No, I have not fallen off the edge of a cliff. Nor have I been in rehab or fat camp. Nor have I learned to quilt or become a clean house freak or yoga instructor. Nor have I given up social media or joined a cult or become like the Amish. Nor have I gone into seclusion or entered the Witness Protection Plan or gone AWOL. In other words, I've just been sittin' around doing nuttin' as usual. Oh, and I went (well actually that would technically be that I'm going) on a cruise with my three buds from the old days.

Anyhoo, now it's drivel time for a few days, so get your fave drinkie and hunker down - it's catch-up time!!
*************************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Everley time; quiet Sunday at home

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I think I'm even worse because I this behind on READING blogs!!! So glad you are continuing (says she who hasn't blog in over a year as you well know!) o:)