Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Re-Do

Later this month, I will turn 58 years old. My mother never reached this birthday - she died a few months after her 57th. It's funny how old she seemed at the time, and how young that age seems now. Sometimes I think about all that I still want to do in this life, and I wonder about what she would have done, had she had more time.

Whenever I think about life and making mistakes and wondering if I've done anything right in this world, I wonder if I would have done anything differently. And then I think of Erma Bombeck. And I think of this piece.


God willing, I still have many years left. And it's never to late to make changes.

************************************************************************************
Today is a gift because: Sounds game

No comments: