Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Just What All WDW Lovers Need

A Loo Review!! For you uncultured ones, that means a terlet review. In other words, now we have a guide to relieving oneself while at Walt Disney World. You know, after you've had the bag of cotton candy, the giant turkey leg, the pot roast mac and cheese, the funnel cake, and the kitchen sink, all as a precursor for the character buffet that you have scheduled for lunch. And dinner.

I'm not sure how I found this website. One wonders exactly what I was searching for on the Internet in order to be directed to a toilet review of Disney World. But I guess my computer knows me quite well.

Anyhow, it's a fun read. And quite informative. Apparently the author of this website wanted something "different" to review at Disney World. And apparently he found his calling. To review toilets.

Oh well, I guess it's kinda like the individuals who have to clean the toilets - somebody's got to do it!
*********************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: picking up Steve at the airport; accomplishing small yet pesky tasks

No comments: