Thursday, March 31, 2016

No, No, No, No, No!!

Seriously? It's the end of March? Why am I getting slower while the months are flying by faster? Sure, I've had stuff to do and been busy, but I've also had a lot of other stuff that hasn't gotten done that was supposed to have been done by now (I believe I've been singing THAT song for years). Anyhoo, apparently today we're saying goodbye to March. Fine. Goodbye March of 2016. It's been a lot of fun.

Maybe I should go back to that list-making theory. Yeah, that really worked out well ...  Oh, and tomorrow's another day that I REALLY love (nope, not at all).

*****************************************************************************************
Thankful today for:  getting stuff packed for Dollywood (yup, going there again!)

No comments: