Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Niceness Continues

Today a friend texted and asked if she could stop by. I said of course, and later she was at my doorstep with this. She has a fancy new cutting machine and used her newfound skills to create a personalized water bottle for me. Oh, and she included a gift card for a place that I might be visiting in the next few weeks.

As I've said before, in a world filled with darkness, it's the acts of kindness like this that can make a difference in the world. And going that extra effort makes it even nicer.

I'm blessed to know many nice people in this world. And I'm really blessed in all the ways they are nice to me!
*******************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: another beautiful/rainy/typical spring Sunday; Cheryl's visit; a little Lindley and Everley time

No comments: