Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tracking

Today I got an email from the American Red Cross:
Dear Luanne,

Thank you for giving blood with the American Red Cross on 1/27/2016. Your blood donation was sent to Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN to help a patient in need. Your donation is on its way to change lives!
It's really cool when they let me know where my blood ended up (although I wonder if they would tell me that my blood was used to check the efficacy of a machine). I like to imagine my blood being used to help someone, especially since Maribeth needed a few pints when she gave birth to Everley. It just makes my blood donations even that more meaningful!

********************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: email from Red Cross; picking up Lindley from school with Steve

No comments: