Monday, February 1, 2016

Seriously??? It's February???

Blah, blah, blah, January went by in a flash.  Blah, blah, blah, February is here.   Blah, blah, blah, stuff to do, stuff that didn't get done. stuff I hope to do. So now what?

I do have things to do in February. I have the Breast Cancer race on Valentine's weekend and then Princess Weekend the following weekend. I have 463 pounds to lose and need to work on running an 8-minute mile. I need to tone my abs so my string bikini will fit properly. I need to complete my application to Le Cordon Bleu so I can perfect my cooking skills. In other words, I have two race weekends coming up.

That's not to say that maybe I can accomplish a few other things this month. Like maybe keeping this blog current ...

****************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: first day of a work week and first day of a new month; getting a few things planned and accomplished

No comments: