Monday, February 13, 2017

Back To Business

It was a great weekend, but it's time to get stuff done at home. My goal for this year is to get rid of a lot of unneeded stuff - you know, Marie Kondo and all. And I have a lot of stuff.

Today's job was to attempt to clean off my desk. There's a lot of stuff on and in and around my desk. I think the only way to get started is to get a shovel and go at it.

I did manage to call Lazy Boy to get them started on figuring out what's wrong with the power recliner. Of course, it's a process, so we'll see how long that takes.

I also managed to call Massage Envy and get a massage scheduled (I have too many that I haven't used, so this is a start).

Last night I replaced the handle on Steve's toilet, so I'm counting that as something done today.

I managed to wade through a lot of old emails and cut my inbox in at least half.

I paid some bills that are due this week - that's sobering enough for a Monday.

And I might even have something figured out for dinner tonight - but I don't want to get too ahead of myself!!
*****************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: catching up on blog posts from June 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, July 1, 2, 3, 4, 21; Amazon subscription delivery; Princess weekend planning

No comments: