Saturday, February 18, 2017

Toe Time!

Since my toenails were getting long enough to scratch my leg, I knew it was time for a pedicure. And with Princess Weekend on the horizon, it was seriously getting time to get my toes all prettied up. So when Anne suggested we get pedicures, I was ready!

Molly came along and soon we were in our chairs, relaxing and getting our toes presentable. They had some new "treatment" where you got to choose a package of stuff (soak, cream, oil, lotions) for the techs to use. Of course, we each had to try one. I chose the lavender because it was supposed to be relaxing. My verdict? It was fine, but not quite the experience I thought it would be. Maybe I needed a lavender sachet to put over my eyes...

Anyhow, once that was done, we headed back home to load everyone up (John, Anne, Sam, and Lindley) to head downtown to meet Michael and Mathieu and the girls for lunch. Where Molly and I ate too much again. After lunch, everyone headed back to their own agendas and finish their Saturday. Another fun weekend day!
*****************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: pedis with Anne and Molly; lunch with the family at Demos' ; Lindley and Everley and Emmatha time

No comments: