Monday, March 13, 2017

Sluggy Monday

Back in the day when I taught school, Mondays weren't all that bad. Sure, I had to go to my school and attempt to inspire children to learn, but it created a routine for me. I had a system. Now it seems like Mondays are just another day in a long cycle of days, all which are pretty much like the others.

Sure, I could get myself up and going, and create routine. But that seems like a lot of work. And on this Monday after the dreaded Daylight Savings Time, I am thankful for the day to just let my body laze around and figure out what time it is. Because this old body is mighty confused right now!!

So, just in case I (and/or you) needed a little inspiration for this Monday (or any to come), here a little ...

******************************************************************************************
Blessings today include: quiet day at home; setting all the clocks I forgot

No comments: