Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Beaman - Round 2

Yesterday when I let Lynnette know that her car was serviced and tested, Maribeth sent word that her car needed a trip to the dealer, too. When I recently took her car in for some fixes, they had to order a part and the part was in. So this morning I went to her house, picked up her car, and headed to Beaman for the appointment I made online last night (which I have since found out that I actually made for tomorrow - oh well). I got some more reading time in while they put the part in/on, and was soon on my way back to deposit Maribeth's car at her house and then head home.

I spent the rest of the day doing a few mundane tasks that amounted to a lot of nothing, but at least moved my list of things to do along. I managed to empty and reload the dishwasher, clean the kitchen, clean out/organize my files, and start to think about what I need to pack for my trip next week. I still have a lot of things I need to do - maybe without a dealership task tomorrow, I'll actually get motivated to get things done.

Meanwhile, the golfers are still golfing and the road trippers are seeing things. Lynnette and Lindley will stay in Fort Worth while Maribeth, Everley, and Emmatha press on. Today they all went to see the Bureau of Engraving to see money get made (no photos are allowed) and then Maribeth and crew drove to San Antonio. Meanwhile, I got an email reminding me that my flight to Toronto is coming up in one week. I still can't believe I'm training it across Canada in one week!!

The Alamo. Emmatha is thrilled.

Golfers!
************************************************************************************
Today's blessings include: reading time and nice lady at Beaman; organizing my files and scrapbook scraps; texting with Pam and with Elizabeth; Pam's box of surprises; safe travels to San Antonio for Maribeth and girls

No comments: