Sunday, March 2, 2014

And Now It's March

So the first two months of 2014 have flown past.  I've done a bit of traveling and completed a few road races.  I'm way behind in my weight loss efforts, but hoping to get that going.  And my house is a mess, but hopefully I'll get that going - just in time for our 3-Day Yard Sale at the end of this month.

I'm looking forward to being home awhile and completing several tasks and projects.  I've heard that spring is on its way, and will be welcome whenever it decides to get here.  So in other words, Hello March - I'm glad you're here!
**************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  time to visit with John and Anne; Lindley and Everley time; pedis with Molly; watching the Oscars on tv

No comments: