Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Words Worth Repeating

Several years ago, I kept a journal of quotes I liked.  At the time, I was listing a new quote on the sidebar of my blog, so I was reading a lot of them.  Every time I found one I really liked, I wrote it down.  I had forgotten about this journal until today, when it suddenly came to mind.  I pulled it out of the drawer and browsed through it, reading and remembering the quotes that meant so much to me at the time.  It was like finding treasure - again.

As I read through several of the pages, I attempted to find one to share today.  But it seemed that I liked every one I read.  Finally I decided on this one:

"Things are only impossible until they're not."
- Jean-Luc Picard -

I like it because right now there are many things that I want to do in my life - and some of them seem rather unreachable right now.  I hope I can remember that the impossible is possibly only temporary - and keep going.  After all, can't impossible also be considered "I-(A)m-Possible?"
***************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Steve's safe travel home and airport pickup?"

No comments: