Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'll Always Come Back ...

One of my favorite artists is K. T. Oslin. For those of you who don't know her, google.  For those of you that do, then you should remember her song "I'll Always Come Back.".  I've thinking of this song since I'm behind blogging - again.  I've been thinking of this song because no matter what, unless physically incapacitated (and hopefully someone will inform you of this), I'll always come back to this blog and attempt to catch up (even though it was suggested that perhaps it's time to stop blogging - can you imagine?!!).

Anyhow, I would attempt to garner your sympathy with a lot of excuses as to why I'm behind - again - but there aren't any.  Just me still not with "the program" of my life.  I still haven't gotten my act together so that I can do everything I want to and need to with such skill that I amaze even myself.  But one day I will.  And I will be blogging with such regularity that it will put Ex-Lax out of business.  And my blog posts will be amazing and astounding.  And this temporary blip in my blogging world will be just another topic to remember and write about what was but is no longer.

Yup, it will happen.  And once it does, I shall blog about it.  So prepare to be amazed.  Just don't start preparing yet - I'm still several days behind ...
********************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  watching DVDs at home; chatting with neighbors Lauren and Bennett; getting a few things accomplished; beautiful afternoon weather; two slow miles in the hood; getting registered for another half marathon

No comments: