Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Royal Company

Today Everley's parental units had to go to Birmingham on business, so Everley spent the night with PawPaw and LaLa.  What you see is Everley in her crown.  Sitting in my lap.  Asking me about every minute object she can see and touch.  While I am working on the computer.  While I am talking to DVC about an upcoming vacation trip for Molly and her friends.  While Everley is going through everything in the drawers in my desk, whether they are safe for an almost-two-year-old or not.  And of course, Jake and The Neverland Pirates is playing on the television in the background.

I guess when you're a princess, you're entitled to do whatever you want, whenever you want.  At least when you're at LaLa's house ...
*************************************************************************
Today was a great day because:  Everley and Lindley time

No comments: